Current architectural renderings by other companies are typically comprised of pre-rendered static videos and images used in projections or on installed displays. Creating interactive architectural renderings in a video game engine enables a fully customizable experience for the client, being able to change wall colors, furniture, and even day into night, all while allowing the customer to virtually walk around at their own pace from the comfort of their own home or mobile device. This experience helps a prospective buyer immerse themselves in a space, and feel more secure in their investment. Since this process can work directly from design blueprints, it is possible to create beautiful renderings of new home developments before they are even built, in time to launch alongside sales centres, physical showrooms and online listings.
These architectural renderings can also allow prospective buyers to be taken on a guided tour of a property or development, having their attention drawn to particular features with a narration in the background. Architectural rendering projects can be run on computer web browsers, as a dedicated application on Windows/Mac, or mobile devices running iOS or Android. Additionally these renderings can be installed in physical showrooms and sales centers on large displays.
Architectural rendering services include:
- Recreating buildings, homes, and commercial spaces with cutting edge software and real -time game engines based on developer blueprints;
- Creating true to life digital paints and textures to properly represent a development’s aesthetics;
- Provide Mobile and VR enabled experiences that users can experience from their homes or while on the road using their phone in the web browser;
- Provided fully narrated, film quality cinematics that show off the spaces effectively;
- Provide complimentary high resolution still images showing off the space (Something that other studios charge thousands of dollars for);
- Create on-rails tours that allow the user to see the spaces at their own pace;
- Allow the users to change wallpaper colors, tile patterns, furniture, and even day/night cycles in
real-time with the press of a button;
- Deploy projects to mobile app stores for potential buyers to explore the spaces for themselves
on their personal devices;
- Allow users to experience architectural renderings in their computer web browser.